The MehSpot community is safe, fun and helpful. We are all friends here and we expect you to treat all the Members in our community the way you would treat your friends. By using our Website or Services, you agree that you will follow these Community Guidelines. If you do not, you run the risk of negative reviews, having your account suspended or deactivated and being removed from our community.
- Don’t use our Website or Services in any way that could annoy, harass, inconvenience or interfere with or negatively affect other Users and don’t discriminate against anyone.
- Don’t misrepresent yourself or lie about your identity, age or who you represent.
- Don’t engage in any communication that is obscene, hateful, objectionable or could make another Member feel uncomfortable. Don’t post personal matters or personal information.
- Don’t engage in behavior that could get you poor or negative ratings and/or reviews like tardiness, a high cancellation rate or unbecoming behavior.
- Don’t make unreasonable requests or set unreasonable deadlines.
- Do act responsibly, exercise good judgment and take care when using our Services and interacting with Members.
- Never do anything that makes you uncomfortable. You are never under any obligation to interact with another Member or to do anything else that makes you nervous.
- Show up when you are supposed to, all of the time.
Our rating system is the best way to report if another Member is not being a good Member of our community, but if one of our other Members repeatedly or severely abuses our Website or Services, or involves you in a questionable transaction please report it to us immediately. We want to be able to take action against someone not treating the community right.
Personal Safety and Avoiding Scams
When interacting or communicating with other MehSpot Members, please take the same common sense precautions online as you would offline.
When meeting another Member for the first time, please remember to:
- Insist on a public meeting place like a cafe or shopping center.
- Do not meet in a secluded place, or invite strangers into your home.
- Tell a friend or family member where you’re going.
- Take your cell phone along if you have one.
- Consider having a friend accompany you.
- Trust your instincts.
When entering into any monetary transaction with another MehSpot Member, please remember to:
- Deal locally, face-to-face.
- Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
- Never wire funds (e.g. Western Union).
- Don’t accept cashier/certified checks or money orders.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, PayPal account, etc.).